Online & Mobile Banking
Internet Banking provides you secure 24-hour access to your accounts. Within Internet Banking, you can take charge of all your accounts from the convenience of your own home.
- Real-time Balances - View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History - View checking and savings account history
- Check Image - View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds - Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging - Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History - Download account history, export data into Microsoft Money or Quicken.
Get your account information on your cell phone with our mobile app. Download the app and log on using your on-line banking user id and password. You can check balances, transfer funds between your accounts and more. It is easy to manage your finances on the go when you take advantage of mobile banking.
With Mobile Banking you can:
- Check your account balances
- View your account history
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Deposit Checks
- Locate ATMs
Requirements for accessing Mobile Banking:
- An account with Southwest Bank of Weatherford that has access to internet banking
- A Smartphone that has access to the internet or has the ability to text
An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available on-line. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your Southwest Bank of Weatherford online banking account.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available on-line for 24 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. (Go green!) No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log on to your on-line banking account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then the Statement link.
- Click on the 'Electronic Only Statement' delivery button and then opt-in.